Monday, August 13, 2012

They Look Like Who??

I've heard how much my kids look like Jason since the day they were born.  Because of their coloring, I rarely hear that any of them look anything like me.  Alas!  I found a picture that shows that they actually do have some resemblance to me (although I will admit Ella takes 99.9% after Jason - no doubt)...  Check it out!

Here is me at around 12-18 months....

And here are my precious kiddos that look a bit like me... :)

 Fun, huh?  Now Jason can't get all the credit! :)



3 comments:

  1. Micah looks a lot like you! Cute pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It CRACKS me up that you think one twin looks like you but not the other!!! Most people can't even tell them apart! :) They are all beautiful- just like you!
    E

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Completely agree with Erin. They all look like you - THANK GOD! Can you imagine?! They're perfectly beautiful... like their Mama! :-)

    ReplyDelete