Remember this post? The one that started it all?
We've sure come along way since those crazy pregnancy days. I have to say that even through the blogging highs and lows (seriously only 26 posts in 2010??), I am so thankful to have this story of our lives captured in my voice and in a way that my kids can look back and read someday (My next step is to get the posts printed into bound books... Have any of you done this before? What is your favorite way to do so?). To commemorate this special day, here's a walk down memory lane as I highlight some of my favorite blog posts of the past 3+ years...
After much anticipation, we are finally able to introduce sweet Carli and Ella!
Simply enjoying the every day of life!
The trip to Ohio was crazy but the results of leaving my husband behind were pure serenity!
The thought of losing our boy made us appreciate life in a whole new way!
No explanation needed - another milestone reached!
The twins turn one and we all breathe sigh of relief! We survived! :)
Celebrating my 100th blog post...I love that we are out of these woods!! :)
I was on a roll then and another year has passed and I'm still going strong!! I might dare say I'm a runner!
Addison joins Micah in the ranks of being a "school kid"!
There is little better than the sweet love between these three!
Our story continues... New name, new site, new phase of life. We are blessed!
My love for Christ and my love for my family... The reasons I get up everyday! :)
It was CRAZY hard picking favorites as I looked back through the other 188 posts. I could have highlighted 50 posts I think. So much has happened that has shaped where we are today. Its been quite the crazy journey! One thing is certain - and I've said it a million times here and everywhere else - we are SO BLESSED!

No comments:
Post a Comment