Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I Can Do It!

This year I decided I was going to give taking Addison's 6 year pictures a try on my own.  Usually I depend on Jerrad Matthew or Dizzy J Photography for all my photography needs but the more I thought about it, the more I thought, "I can do this!"  After all, my sweet 6 year old subject is easy enough to photograph.  She LOVES having her picture taken and will do whatever you ask her to in the process.  A gem of a subject to start with (I have already informed Jerrad that he will still be doing Carli and Ella because they are still a two or three man job)!  Here are the results...

 
 A bit bright I know.  However, I really liked the way the sun came through so I kept it!
 Such a pretty girl!

 All smiles!

Mock school photo.

My camera is on the fritz and only let me take a few pictures in each outfit before totally pooping out on me for the night (it goes on strike after about 20 pictures or so...Its getting old).  However, before that happened I was able to get my favorite two shots of the night!  Drum roll please.........


Ta da!!



Love love LOVE these shots of my 6 year old girl!  And I did them myself!!  I can really do it!  Now if I only had a better camera...(hint hint Jason...)

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures, Brandi! She is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, Brandi! What a darling little girl. I don't do school pics either... I'm too cheap. My daughter just got in the car after swim team photos and said, "I didn't even give you the form. I knew you wouldn't want to pay for them." But she also knows I'll take way more swim photos than she would like me to!! :)

    ReplyDelete