Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Good Clean Fun

"It's dinner time! Go wash your hands!" I call from the kitchen...

After a couple of minutes I walk in the bathroom to see what's taking so long. I find Carli on the sink playing with a basin full of bubbles... At least her hands were clean! :)

Can't leave this girl alone for a minute. She also managed to color on the wall with markers, the table with crayons... All in a days work! Good thing she is just so stinkin' cute! I adore her! :)

PS - I really do pay attention to my kids. It seriously only takes seconds for the littles to get into mischief and I can't be everywhere at once! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, pretty sure if Carli & Hannah Grace teamed up they could conquer the world! And yes, it does take only seconds...

    ReplyDelete