Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day Extension

I didn't blog yesterday. I'm sure all you readers out there noticed... ;) The reason? I'm still waiting for my annual Father's Day picture of Jason and the kids. I still haven't had the opportunity to take one! I guess I should say that we've been so busy that I only remember when I finally sit down for the day and that is usually way after the kids are in bed. That doesn't make for good picture taking time. So this post will have to do until I get my "official" picture taken.

I am so thankful for the father of my kiddos. He is a terrific dad and does such a great job of modeling Christ and our relationship to our Heavenly Father to our family. I love that our kids adore him. Every evening when his car pulls up they jump for joy (literately) and scream with excitement that "Daddy's Home!!" They race to the door to greet him and love spending every single minute they can with him until they go to bed each evening. Its pure joy to watch. It warms my heart and I whisper prayers of thankfulness for this man God has given me. I can't imagine ever doing this parenting deal alone. I'd be lost without him. I am, WE ARE, truly blessed!



Happy Father's Day to THE.BEST. Daddy and husband I could have ever hoped for!
We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment