Saturday, June 11, 2011

Farewell First Grade, Welcome Summer!

School's out! I officially have a second grader! We are so excited to see what fun and adventures this summer will hold. Micah loved first grade and learned SO much. I know there are great things in store for this boy of mine!

Mrs. Gorter and Micah - He LOVED being in her class and really thrived there. I hope his teacher next year is as good. ;) She has big shoes to fill!

Anyone think these boys (and girl) are ready for summer??

The weather outside wasn't really summer like today so we couldn't celebrate school being done with usual flair like playing outside in the sunshine, etc. We chose to bake cookies instead. Actually I should say that MICAH baked cookies! All.by.himself! I am so proud of my little baker!

And they taste fabulous!!

Here's to a great summer ahead!! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment