Friday, July 13, 2012

Baby Blues

I LOVE the Baby Blues comic strips!  If you have been around my blog at all, you'll see that from time to time I post some of their strips.  If you aren't familiar with their work, head over to their website and check them out.  They are written by a dad who really gets the every day joys, frustrations, adventures and craziness that come with raising children.  I love that Darryl is a red head and that Wanda is a brunette.  I can totally picture Jason and I in their shoes regularly.  Never a dull moment in the McPhearson circus either!

Today I am thankful for laughter, being able to see joy in the craziness, and RAIN (totally off subject I know, but GR actually got a few minutes of rain for the first time in I don't know how long and I HAVE to mention it)!






2 comments:

  1. More often than not, David sends me the daily Baby Blues he finds online. They fit us too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last one is too funny! And SO true!

    ReplyDelete