First - Artwork by Micah...
I am not a keeper of art projects. Ask my kids. They hate that I recycle most of what is brought home and only allow them to pick a couple special pieces of "art" each year to keep in boxes marked by grade. Now that Micah and Addison are getting older however, what we choose to keep is getting harder and harder as their artwork gets better and better. When Micah brought this piece home (and the picture really doesn't do it justice at all) Jason and I both knew it was one we'd want to keep forever. The layers of colors, the textures, the paints and the chalks, all make for such a full composition. I love it. Its definitely "frame worthy"!
Second - My kids...
As a momma is there ever any question that there are always moments captured on camera that are meant to be framed? This is one of those. Check out Ella's face! Priceless! One for the books (or frame) for sure! Love these kiddos to the moon and back - even when they are grumpy.
Curious about what Laurel saw as frame worthy this week? Head on over here and check it out!


What a great idea to frame the artwork!
ReplyDeleteWell done, Micah! And your kids are adorbs :)
ReplyDeleteThat is a great picture, Micah! I'll have to see it in "real life" to appreciate it to its full. :) And, as I said earlier, that picture is SO cute. Hilarious!
ReplyDelete