Thursday, January 3, 2013

Project 52 - {Week 1}

In an effort to faithfully blog each week and be a bit more creative while doing so, I am linking up to a blog challenge called Project 52 by Charis Images.
 
Project 52 is "a weekly photo challenge for 2013 with 52 themes—one per week—to inspire a photo or series of photos that express that theme.  The idea is to challenge blogging potential by pushing creative skills and provides a chance to slow down and mediate on one idea per week."  

I'm super excited!  

This week's challenge was "self portrait"... So here we go!


 
 

Want to continue following the blog challenge chain?  Let me introduce you to Laurel over at www.laurelfrazier.blogspot.com!  Happy reading!

4 comments:

  1. What a cute idea to show the many facets of who you are! Great to meet you and thanks for joining us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pictures! Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics, especially that one of your really cool friends... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a fun challenge! I echo Heidi, love that friends one, especially that cute pale little guy in front.
    E

    ReplyDelete