What a crazy week this has been! Fall is my favorite season of the year but I also dread the beginning of fall because of all the activity it brings with it. The lazy days of summer are long gone (or at least 4 days gone) and the craziness of the season is here. School, soccer, church, etc are overwhelming me already!
However, look at these super cute faces!
I am LOVING the time I get to spend alone with them while the "Bigs" are at school. Don't get me wrong, I miss my older kids but I have never had long periods of time with just the twins since they were born. We had so much fun today. I treasured every moment.
Hoping all are surviving the changes that fall brings and are adjusting to new schedules and busyness. Amidst all the crazy, don't forget to really LIVE. LAUGH. and LOVE! :)
Wow! I love fall because life actually slows back down for us! Everyone else is busy with school so there just don't seem to be as many things planned etc. -leaves us more able to enjoy a quieter schedule.
ReplyDeleteGlad you are able to enjoy some special time with your littles! Precious!