Sunday, September 9, 2012

Foundations: Then and Now

I love these people...


And I love these people!!!

Look at all those kids!!!
And while some of the faces in picture one are missing from picture two (for a variety of reasons that range from moving half way across the world to simply not liking to camp and everything in between), I can honestly say I still keep in touch with all of them and they each mean a great deal to Jason and I.  This group of people have become our extended family.  We laugh together, cry together, and pray together.  We LIVE LIFE TOGETHER. And we are very blessed!

Praising God today for solid, honest friendships!  There are few things in life that are better! :)

4 comments:

  1. Fun to see the pictures next to each other! Wow...we've increased in size, hey?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun looking at that old picture! I had to tell Cooper who all of those kids were :) that must have been right before we came.
    E

    ReplyDelete