Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tuesday Twin News #3

So this is my last edition of Tuesday Twin News because they finally get to arrive on THURSDAY! :) The excitement level is high at our house right now. Micah keeps asking me if today can be the day we have the babies. I keep telling him they will be here on Thursday unless God wants them here sooner and then he pouts because Thursday is SO far away to a five year old. :) Not so far away to this momma though and I can't wait! Today is my last day of work for the next 8 weeks (and then I go back one day a week for four weeks before coming back to my regular schedule after that) so the reality of everything changing is starting to hit. Tomorrow is a "Brandi Day". Mom is taking the kids like normal and I plan to scrap book all day to get caught up on Addison's album before the girls' arrive. Katie is coming too, so I'll have good company and good fun. Should be great! :)

As for the doctor's appt today... Everything is great like always. Dr. Johnson always says how well they are doing and how happy she is with this pregnancy. We talked at length about breastfeeding the little ladies (pray for me!) and how that will work. She herself has done the twin thing so she had great advice and believes things should go well. I really hope so as the alternative of formula feeding is just too expensive to think about! :) The non stress test and ultrasound went well too. Baby B has quite a high heart rate but according to Dr. J, there is nothing to be worried about. Her response was "She must have gotten most of the sugar at lunchtime". They are so laid back at that office. :) Its great!

So that's it! We'll post as soon as we are settled in a room on Thursday (complete with baby names and pictures!)!

We appreciate all of your support and prayers and can't wait to share the girls with you in less than 48 hours!

3 comments:

  1. Brandi,
    We will definitely be praying for you and look forward to the big news. Enjoy your day of doing what you want and be thankful for a mom who lets you do that. There are many times I wish my mom was closer! :) Try and enjoy the last few pokes and prods.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praying for a safe arrival of your girls and for the adjustment in the days ahead. Enjoy your Brandi Day!
    Melissa Austin

    ReplyDelete
  3. we're praying for you guys!!! can't wait to see pictures and hear how everything went!
    love you guys!

    ReplyDelete