Carli Suzanne joined our family at 10:07 this morning weighing in at 6.9 pounds &
Ella Nicole followed closely behind at 10:08 weighing 6.7 pounds.
I am recovering nicely and finally can feel my feet again. :) Its so nice to finally have these little girls here! They are nursing well and Micah & Addi adore them. God is SO SO good!
Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers. Enjoy a few pictures below!
how cute im glad they finally are here and that we finally know the names. i love the names bye the way.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! You all look so good! Can't wait to come meet Carli and Ella!
ReplyDeletesooo cute! Congratulations to all of you, I can't wait to meet the girls! Good job on their names...just adorable! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you all! May the Lord continue to bless your little ladies as they grow up to love the Lord with their whole heart. :) They're beautiful babies!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! How wonderful! We are so happy for you and may God continue to bless Ella and Carli and the rest of the family! Andrew, Cristina, Katherine & Baby #2
ReplyDeleteOh they are so cute! What great names. So sweet!!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hold those little dears. :)
Love,
Heidi
Yay! They are sooo adorable and you look amazing! I love the names you picked too. I can't believe how big they are for being twins. They're both bigger than my Addie when she was born! Well, congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, beautiful girls! You certainly are blessed. I will be praying for you and all the craziness of having four children!
ReplyDelete