Here are some new pictures of the girls. I am still working on getting some cute ones but they don't always look at the camera like they are told. :) I will post pictures of all the kids next time along with blogging about how things are going. Overall, things are going great and we are loving our big family! :)
Carli
Ella
For now I think its safe to say they aren't identical. Jason and I can
definitely tell them apart. Can you? ;)

Sweet Ella

Cute
Carli (who by the way loves her hands and that makes it VERY hard to take a decent picture)

My two sweeties! Aren't they precious?!

Come on mom! Enough
pictures already!!
(Ella & Carli)
Thanks so much for your continued prayers. We've only had one hard night so far and I think that's because so many of you are praying for us! Thank you!
Wow!! So sweet and adorable! I really need to see them again soon!!
ReplyDeleteaww they are soo cute and they dont look identical at all. i love them already.
ReplyDelete