Sunday, February 8, 2009

Home from the hospital

YAY! We are home! I am so excited to not be in that place anymore. :) I missed being home with my older two and really got tired of being bugged by nursing staff at night. So tonight I'll just be bugged by the girls. :)

Here are some pictures of the little ladies. We are loving every minute of this new adjustment. Micah and Addison are doing great and they are LOVING Carli and Ella (sometimes too much but we're teaching them). Its great!

I am recovering nicely. Its a bit hard to slow down but my body reminds me that I have to. Thanks so much for the well wishes and prayers. They are such a blessing to us!

Ella & Carli
Two Peas in a Pod... Sweet Sisterly Love

Proud Nana & Papa

Papaw & Mamaw with the girls

Our new family of SIX!
Going Home!!
Until Next Time!






1 comment:

  1. aww they are sooo cute. i can't wait to come and see them.

    ReplyDelete