Just a quick update...
Today I had another doctor's appt to check out the girls. They are doing well and continue to grow and grow. The ultrasound today said that they weigh in at 6.9 and 5.3 pounds. Dr. Johnson believes one of those two weights are probably inaccurate as they have never had a spread that wide between their weights. She thinks they are probably closer together than what it seems. I didn't ask her which weight she thinks they are closer to... :) I will just think that they are both closer to the 5 pound weight. However, Jason has always said we'd have a 5 pounder and a 6 pounder... Only a little over a week to see if he's right!
Other than that, there is nothing to report. They are passing all their non-stress tests with flying colors and their fluid levels are still good. We can praise God for two very healthy babies... Now I will go and pray for the mom who just gave birth to EIGHT babies in California! :)
More news when I have some... :)
Wow, I didn't realize how close the big day was already! How exciting! I can't wait to see pictures of those cute little girls! Hope it all goes extremely well for you!
ReplyDeleteThat's a lot of baby!!
ReplyDeletehey so congrats on the twins in just a week that is cool
ReplyDelete