Monday, February 16, 2009
Family Updates
I finally have a minute to update everyone what's been happening in our family besides the birth of the twins. :) I figured I'd update everyone child by child starting with the youngest...
Ella is doing great! She already enjoys tummy time and does a fabulous job of holding up her head. She is a great sleeper and really is such a blessing! She is the more active baby (just like in the womb) and when she is awake she wants attention. :)
Carli is staying awake more and more everyday. She is the quiet alert baby. She is very mellow and just takes everything in. She only cries if she really wants something. Otherwise she is so quiet and content that you can sit her down anywhere and she'll be happy.
Addi is a great big sister. She is constantly wanting to help and hold the babies and is doing great at both! Addi is also still on track with her potty training. I believe she is fully trained and just gets lazy from time to time. Her vocabulary and abilities change everyday. She is growing up so fast! She loves music and can sing a ton of different songs. Just ask her the next time you see her and she'll give you a concert!
Micah is taking care of all his sisters! He makes sure everyone is happy and content and if they aren't then he is quick to let me know. He is very much into Star Wars right now which is driving this mom very crazy!! I can't take much more Darth Vader and laser sword sounds... UGH! But he is adorable and I love watching him learn new things and get excited about life. He is doing really well in school. His most recent progress report sang his praises. We have applied to a charter school for fall and are waiting to see if he gets in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
im very proud of how micah is doing in school and im glad addison is growing really well. i also am glad the twins are healthy. i love you guys.
ReplyDeleteso good to see your family is doing well - the girls are so cute...I think I can tell the difference btwn them. :) I would love to bring you dinner sometime (one you can freeze) - let me know when you would like it most!
ReplyDelete