Wednesday, February 13, 2013

So much more than a Birthday...

Today is this sweet friend's birthday....



And she LOVES birthdays.  I love that we get to celebrate her birthday this year.  As a matter of fact, today we can celebrate so much more than just her birthday.  We can celebrate LIFE and the miracles that our God still works.

The picture above was taken in December.  Who would have guessed that just 9 months before, this girl was knocking on death's door step.  She looks and feels amazing! :)  And I love her dearly.  And I love that God chose to leave her around for us to enjoy for years to come...Because let's be honest, my circle of friends wouldn't have near as much fun without our party planner extraordinaire!  I'm so thankful for God given friendships where we can push each other to grow and have SO MUCH fun (which is a whole post for another day).

Today I celebrate YOU, Erin.  May this birthday be your best yet!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to a super duper person and friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, and Amen! Happy Birthday to Erin! Celebrating her life with you!

    ReplyDelete