Its no surprise that this week's theme for Project 52 is love. Because this was a crazy busy week I went with the obvious choice for my picture(s) (and opted for a super short blog post as well).
The love of my life - 11 years and counting... He's STILL the one! :)
My little loves!
These 5 people are my heartsong. I am so thankful for them and that God has blessed me so richly. In honor of Valentine's Day, Jason and I started a tradition last year that involves us fixing a "fancy" dinner for our little loves. We use the nice dishes, fancy goblets, and fix a "red" dinner. The kids LOVE it. Jason also brings each of them a special valentine when he comes home from work(something the kids have learned to look forward to). Its a simple but fun way to make our kiddos feel LOVED.
Hoping this week was full of love and fun for you as well. Head on over to Laurel's
blog to see her take on love this week!
Great idea! How fun. :)
ReplyDelete