Sunday, August 29, 2010

Family Moments...


** This is my 3rd post this evening... Be sure to scroll down and see the others! **

We've been having a great summer! Here are some random pictures I wanted to share!

"You wash my hair and I'll wash yours!"

"I LOVE cake!!"

Sweet Carli - Poor girl took a tumble a couple of weeks ago. She cut her tongue wide open. Its still healing. What an event! She's been a great sport about it though and barely let it bother her at all.

Micah attended soccer camp this summer. He loved it and is looking forward to playing this fall as well!

LOOK!! All FOUR are looking at the camera and smiling! Who cares that Ella is using her fake "cheese" smile... ;)

These two are so creative... I love this "work site" that they created. The next day they built this and proceeded to add chalk drawn streets, houses built from blocks, and cars and trucks. They seriously spent hours out there working and playing. SO great!

Some other random things I want to remember from this month:
  • Carli said she loved me for the first time!
  • Both girls are now using two word sentences... I didn't think it would ever happen.
  • Ella can jump with both feet off the ground.
  • Micah wants to a road construction worker when he grows up...
  • Addison can sing ANY song after hearing it once... Not always correctly but very close! :)
  • Jason moved branches this month. He now works at Clyde Park and isn't home for lunch anymore. We miss him!
  • I am running 3 miles at a time in my training now!
  • Our lives are still super crazy... I look forward to when this isn't the case BUT we are loving every moment!
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment