Sunday, August 29, 2010

Addi's Royal Celebration

A Royal Celebration for a Royally Wonderful Girl! :)
Happy Birthday Addison!
We had a royal celebration for Addi's 4th Birthday! Here she is sitting on her throne!

Many family and friends came to help us celebrate...


Our sweet princess had a very sweet cake! I must say that I really LOVE this cake! :)
Addison got many great gifts. She was so excited. It was a fantastic day!
Carli and Ella LOVED the cake too. As a result, we had to take them straight to the bathtub afterward! :)

It was a great day spent with great people! Thank you so much to everyone who helped make Addi's birthday so special!

2 comments:

  1. how did you make that cake? That is sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so fun seeing these pictures of your kids! I can't believe how big they're all getting! And great job on your cake! I love all the different colors you used!

    ReplyDelete