Sunday, August 29, 2010

Our first family trip to Lake Michigan


It has been a HOT summer her in Michigan. Jason and I had been wanting to take our kids to Lake Michigan for several weeks. We finally got the time and called up some friends and away we went to the Lake. While we had a great time (warm water, great waves, fun in the sand, etc), I was quickly reminded that taking two 18 month olds to the beach wasn't our smartest idea ever. I don't think we'll make that trip again for some time... at least not until next summer... :)





Getting the wagon through the sand wasn't the easiest task. The older kids wanted to help so we let them... This was the result... :) Cracks me up every time I see it. I love that at the end they just take off and leave the girls to fend for themselves! So funny!



Enjoy the last few days of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment