Wednesday, April 1, 2009

More Sweet Smiles

I haven't said much about the twins in the last few posts. There has been so much going on with Micah and Addison that they have kept me busy posting about them. And the girls... Well they don't really change much from day to day at this point. :) They do, however, smile a bit more these past few days. They are getting better and better at keeping eye contact and interacting with Jason and I. They are even starting to coo and occasionally chuckle. They are so cute when they smile. It melts my heart every single time. We haven't gone back to the doctor since their two week appt so I still don't know how much they are weighing these days. Jason and I put them on the scales with him and figured they are both at about 10 pounds. That would be a 3 pound weight gain in 6 weeks. Sounds good to me! We'll see if the doctor agrees at their 2 month appt in a couple of weeks. 2 months! Its hard to believe we've had them here with us for that long this Thursday. Time really flies and it amazes me. A friend of mine told me while I was pregnant to remember this, "The days are long but years are short". It was the best advice I had been given in a long time. It keeps me motivated on hard days. Despite the fact that I am tired and there is SO much to do keeping Micah, Addi, Carli and Ella all healthy and happy, I do treasure these long days because in a few short years they won't need me as much. Enjoy the pictures of my sweeties and go give your own kiddos a hug! :)

Carli Suzanne
I know this picture is off center but the expression and smile are sweet so I went ahead and put it on here. I know the smiles are subtle but they are there and do get bigger. I just haven't been able to capture Carli's big, gummy smiles on camera yet.


Ella Nicole

I promise this is a smile even though it looks like she could be ready to cry. I clicked the shutter a second too soon! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment