I hope that reading this blog is as fun for many of you as it is for me... and I live it! The special part for me is hearing the story of our lives from my beautiful wife! So, I wanted to sneak in here when she wasn't looking and add my thoughts on her... so here they are!
Brandi & I have known each other for nearly 10 years now, and have been married for almost 8 of them! She continues to be, and will always be, the love of my life. She is beautiful, intelligent, strong, caring, creative, and the list goes on. Most of the time, she pours herself out with no expectation of receiving anything in return... (so for that, THANK YOU, Bran! You deserve more than I could possibly give you! I love you more and more everyday!)
She also has an amazing way of teaching our kids how to 'live' through her life lessons. Micah & Addison adore her and miss her when she is gone, if even for just one hour! I'm sure that Carli & Ella will be the same. They know that if they are in need, mommy can usually handle it, and sometimes they even ask daddy. Those 4 kids have found their way into her heart and she would give the world to them if she could! (Me, too) I hope they each grow up to be just like their mom. I know I try to be more like her.
As I said to her on July 7th, 2001, "All my love and all my heart, goes Foever to You" Brandi! I love you!
*Sniff* Where are the kleenex? You two are so cute and a great example of what love and marriage look like. Thank you!
ReplyDelete