YAY! I'm finally going to be posting on a regular basis again! Our household has finally caught up with the times and got high speed Internet. I know, I know... You can't believe we waited this long and continued to battle with the disgusting slowness of dial up. But we did and now we aren't! I had been posting these blog updates from my mom's on a weekly basis because she had high speed Internet and we didn't. I wasn't able to post pictures or anything here from home. Now I'll be able to post daily if I want, complete with pictures to entertain. :) Like I said before, YAY!
So let me think back to what's been going on in our somewhat crazy house this past week... Hmmm... I think the most exciting thing we did all week was attend Micah's preschool carnival. He and Addison had a fabulous time and it was a fun way to support Northpointe. Jason mentioned at the end of the night that he was really glad we went. I was too.
Some other fun things did happen this week. Addison picked out her own clothes and dressed herself for the first time completely without my help. This is what she came up with...
While we are on the clothes theme... Let me show you what my oldest child has been up to these days. 
(Gotta love the cowboy boots in this one...)
Doesn't he just crack you up? Micah is a riot. He loves picking out his own clothes and playing dress up of all sorts. You never know what he is going to come downstairs in. Good thing I still pick his clothes on preschool days. I'm sure he'll love these pictures when I put them in a graduation or wedding video someday. :)
Carli and Ella are doing great. Jerrad came over and did one month pictures last week. I still don't have those yet but I'll post ones I took myself.
Ella!
Ella - I seriously can't believe its been a month already!
I know this post is all over the place and I hope to become more organized with my thoughts and pictures now that I can post more often. Have a great night!
No comments:
Post a Comment