Saturday, March 21, 2009

And The Answer Is....

They are NOT identical! :) But Jason and I knew that already... I had my 6 week appt with my doctor on Thursday and the placenta DNA tests confirmed that the girls are not identical. The more they grow, the more we had NO doubts this would be the case. To me, they just look completely different. To those of you who disagree, soon you will see the light. :) The doctor was pleased to let me know I had dropped a "ton of weight", and I was pleased it was gone. This nursing two idea is the best diet plan ever. I eat whatever I want and still lose weight! :) However, I do feel I need to start eating better and exercising. I had said that I would do what I wanted until the 6 week appt and then I would start taking better care of myself. Well the deadline is here and Monday I start doing Pilates with my brother. I figure I have two months to get into pretty good shape before bathing suit season starts... We'll see! :)


In other, and more important, news the girls have found their smiles!! Its so great to watch them give us the occasional grin. They don't do it all the time but when they do it just melts your heart. I love it!!

Finally, I am sad to say that my husband is dying his hair... Yes, Jason has decided its time for a change in the hair dept... The color of choice you may ask?? GREEN! GREEN!!! Can you believe it?? He had this crazy idea that if his branch opened x number of accounts last week, he would dye his hair GREEN (he couldn't think of a better color??? Maybe RED or even brown?). Not only did they meet the goal he set but they surpassed it by 5 accounts... The things you do for work. I'll have a picture to post next week. I bet he thinks twice before offering up his next idea. :)

And what is a post without pictures of the kids??? Here ya go!

Carli... No smiles in this picture but she did smile right after (of course!)

Ella and her new, sweet smile!
Ella - Look at that neck strength!!
I tried to get a picture of Carli too but she started getting mad so I had to give her a break.


Addi Mae!
Don't you love the cowboy boots in the background? Her and Micah play "Wild West" on a regular basis...

Micah!

Why the protective head and ear gear? Well he was skateboarding so he needed the helmet and there was work going on in the cemetary that was loud so he thought the ear things would help block out the noise. Have I mentioned that this boy cracks me up?? Wait until his HS graduation... I have so many pictures of him in crazy get-ups. He'll hate me! :) I love him!

Have a great day and don't forget to smile! :)

1 comment:

  1. Very fun news post. I can't wait to see the little girls smile in person. And yes, the older two crack me up too! (o:

    ReplyDelete