We celebrated the new year by doing absolutely nothing! :) It was wonderful! Jason and I rented a movie and made some of our favorite snacks and hung out at home for the first time ever on New Year's Eve. It was so relaxing! A bonus perk was not having to leave and go home from somewhere at midnight in the freezing cold. We may have a repeat of this next year. :) On New Year's Day we went to my mom's for dinner and played games for awhile. Then it was back home to visit with my good friend Stephanie and her new husband Joel. Jason and I both had last week off so we spent a lot of time together as a family playing games, shopping, etc. It was a very pleasant start to 2009! Here are some quirky pictures from last week:
More recently, my brother Jerrad has moved back to GR. His contract with Big Idea and Veggie Tales has run out and he is home temporarily as he lands his next adventure. We love having him home (although we know its probably not for long)! He had "Christmas" with Micah and Addison this morning and as part of their Christmas tradition, they built a gingerbread house together after gifts.
Each person took a side and they all worked on the back.
All of this took place while I was at this week's doctor's appt. The Alexander Girls are doing great. They again passed their non-stress test with flying colors and the ultrasound looked good. How big are they you ask?? Well, Baby A is weighing in at 4.7 pounds and Baby B is a smaller 4 pounds exactly. Baby A has also decided she didn't like being upside down and has flipped back into more of a heads up position. Only time will tell if she is going to move again or not. I go for my next appt. on Tuesday and we'll know more then...
Happy New Year everyone!
Brandi: Wow...I'm so excited to read your blog. I got your Christmas Card today stating you got our address from Susie and decided to check out your blog. It was there I saw you are expecting twins!!! Your mother must be excited...will she keep them while you work? I'd love to hear from ya'll at velma2@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteLove ya, Velma Brown
Hey Brandi! I love your blog! I just recently discovered it and it's great to know what you're up to these days. I don't know if I ever congratulated you on your new pregnancy with twins, but CONGRATS! I'm so happy for you guys and your little ones are so cute and growing up so fast! Take care!
ReplyDelete