Friday, January 16, 2009

The Latest Twin News

Hi! For those of you who follow this blog to keep up with what is going on with the girls, I'm sorry I haven't posted since my last doctor's appt. Micah's 5th birthday was this week and his party is tomorrow so life has been super busy around here! :) I still can't believe my sweet boy is 5 years old! (more on that in a later post)

Anyway - Babies A & B are doing well. They are still passing all tests with flying colors. Dr. Johnson is going to make me come in two times a week now for non-stress tests (because that is protocol and not because she thinks anything is wrong) so I will be spending many hours at the doctor's office the next few weeks. Perhaps the girls will decide they want to come early! That would be fabulous! :) Dr. Johnson did say I was dilated some and things are starting to progress towards delivery. That was encouraging for this very pregnant momma! Baby A is still breech so at this point, even if I go into labor on my own, I believe we'll be having a C-section. I'm okay either way. I just think it would be more fun to be spontaneous with everything rather than knowing that I'm going to have the babies on February 5 at 9:30 am. Where is the suprise in that? However, that is most likely what will happen as my babies don't generally come early and February 5 is 3 weeks early as it is. God is good though and I know He'll get me through these last grueling days of backaches and other pains and lack of sleep. In some ways, He is probably preparing me for the lack of sleep and exhaustion I will feel once they arrive (right, Trisha??).

That's the latest Alexander Baby news! I'll give more news after next Tuesday! The next post will be all about Micah's 5th birthday! Look forward to pictures! :)

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh tell micah that i said happy birthday and i cant wait to see pictures once the twins are born.

    ReplyDelete