I am now going to the doctor weekly so that we can take a peak at the girls to know how they are doing. Yesterday was my first non-stress test and they passed with flying colors. It only took 15 minutes! I guess sometimes it takes a long time because one baby will be sleeping and they need to be moving to get a good test reading. Trust me, movement for these girls is not a problem! :) They are busy a lot of the day (although A is more calm than B). We had a "quick" ultrasound (about 15 minutes which is still torture for me to be lying on my back that long) and were able to see that both babies are head down now! If they stay this way and I go into labor before Feb. 5, I most likely will deliver them VBAC! I talked to Dr. Johnson more about that yesterday and she (and the high risk specialist) definitely think I should give it a try. They said they would monitor the situation closely and would take me in for a c-section if there are any complications at all. So now we wait and see when they decide to make their appearance... on time? or early?
We didn't do a growth ultrasound this week (that is a longer ultrasound (more torture) that will be done next time) so I don't know how much they are weighing in at right now. However, the books I have read have stated that between 30 and 32 weeks their growth will start to really slow down.. good thing as I am running out of room! :)
I'll keep you posted!
Happy New Year!
hey post some pictures of your ultrasound and hope you and jay and micah and addy have a happy new year.
ReplyDelete