Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tuesday Twin News

Nothing exciting to report on the twins after today's doctor's appt. They are both doing well and are completely content living where they are for now. :) The highlight of the visit for me was actually seeing that I was having contractions on the monitor during the non-stress test. Have I mentioned I'm done being pregnant?!? :) You can pray for me (and for my family who has to deal with me) as I continue on this journey of carrying the girls. There are many very logical parts of me that know that I should enjoy thier time in the womb for as long as possible because life is going to be completely crazy after they are born. I know that. I understand that. However, that doesn't make this side of things easier as I carry around almost 40 extra pounds and am having a terrible time sleeping at night and being comfortable during the day. I do try not to complain and haven't stopped any of my regular activities so the days do go by quickly. :) Only a little over 2 weeks left!

On a completely different note, I hope you were able to watch the inaugural coverage at some point today. History was made, and no matter how you feel about Obama personally, that in and of itself was very exciting. My sweet Micah prayed for him last night with no prompting from us (although I think his preschool teacher may have initiated that) which led Jason and I to humbly remember we need to be praying for him too! If you missed it, I'm sure it will be on all the major networks tonight... Sit back and enjoy!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad the 'end' is in sight for you...I was 'done' being pregnant sooner each time, and I only carried ONE at a time! :)
    Let me know if there's anything I can do to help the days go faster. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ow how sweet micah is and i will try to remember to pray for obama when i am laying in bed trying to fall asleep tonight. thanks micah.

    ReplyDelete