Sunday, March 10, 2013

Project 52 : Fragile


These relationships.  As fragile as eggs in a basket (or bowl), they need to be handled with precious care.  After all, its been said, "If you bungle raising your children, I don't think whatever else you do well matters very much."  (Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis)  The same can be said of my precious marriage.  I am blessed.  Richly.  
Its my daily prayer that I remember how fragile these lives are - how incredibly precious each is to me - and that that I don't take them for granted.

Choosing this day to...

Live.Laugh.Love.


Want to see what else is fragile in the lives of those around me?  Head on over to Laurel's blog and click through the links!

2 comments:

  1. Thankfully, although they are fragile, they are resilient as well- as a parent, I mess up a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandi, I just love reading your blog. Even though we don't get to see each other that much (which is sad, because we live pretty close to each other!) I still feel connected in your life, and for that I am thankful. You will ALWAYS have a special place in my heart and I will always think of you as the girl I met my freshmen year that really helped me grow in my faith and walk with Christ. You are such an encouragement! Love you!

    ReplyDelete