Sunday, March 31, 2013

Project 52 : Everyday Moment

My fresh, clean, sparkly eyed beauty.  I adore this precious girl (whose picture I posted with permission).  She sometimes gets lost in the "middle child sauce" but she brings so SO much joy and spunk to our family.  That smile you see is almost always there (just not in the morning because she doesn't like mornings - but hey - neither do I), she has a true heart for Jesus and she swears she is going to be a rock star someday.  I chose this picture because its the only picture I have that truly shows an everyday moment at our house.  January - March have been full of birthdays, family fun events, and other occasions and I snapped this photo randomly one night after her bath because she just looked so stinkin' cute and her eyes were amazing!  LOVE.THIS.GIRL!

Head on over to Laurel's blog to see her "every day moment" and continue the circle.

1 comment:

  1. hey there! I think I saw you at the YMCA this week- and could not place where I "knew" you from- must be the Project 52 thing. :) ours is http://www.oursmalllife.com

    ReplyDelete