Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Final Days of Fall

So remember here when I stated that we would have 160,000 bags of leaves to dispose of?  Well I'm not too far off.  Check out this leaf pile! 


And there is another further back that you can only see a small glimpse off.   And see these???  They still have to fall...


But look at this front yard!  It looks beautiful!  See the yard next door?  Ours looked like that before we raked...  SO.MANY. LEAVES! 


Good thing last Saturday was such a beautiful day for raking and playing in those crazy leaves.
 

Poor Addison missed out though.  She was sick with a temp of 102/103!


We thoroughly enjoy fall at our house.  I am sad to see it coming to an end as the weather is starting to turn colder and there is snow in the forecast... It went by way too quickly.  However, I am so glad we treasured the moments and really had a blast enjoying the simple things. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment