- A good conditioner really matters.
- I hate working out in the morning. I would much rather do it in the evening before bed.
- Charts are my new best parenting tool. My kids LOVE them.
- My three year olds will do NOTHING like my older two. Naps?! What are those? Who cares that Micah and Addison napped until they were walking in kindergarten's door?
- I don't have to break my own personal best every time I'm out for a run. Its ok to slow down and actually enjoy the scenery.
- If I don't want my kids to say "what the heck?!", I shouldn't say it either.
- My husband is truly my best friend and shows me what unconditional love is all about.
- I adore my bed and spending lots of time sleeping in it.
- I get WAY more accomplished at work when I am not in meetings all.day.long.
- Parenthood is my absolute favorite new TV show.
- So many lessons from my watching my kids and seeing the world through their eyes.
- Chocolate and Diet Pepsi help make my days brighter.
- I may only be able to complete one book a month and that's ok.
- I adore my Mom and would be lost without her.
- My Aunt Patty is one of the strongest women I know.
- Micah is GREAT at drama and I can't wait to watch him perform in the "Best Christmas Pageant Ever"
- I have way too much black in my closet and need to add some "spice" to my wardrobe.
- I
needwant a new camera.
- Addison's "sparkle" is one of the reasons I smile each day.
- I should memorize more scripture so that I have better reactions in every day situations.
- Carli and Ella are mini versions of me in personality and action... Look out world!
- Life is short and the every day matters.
Some new lessons listed...Some old and relearned...Some learned again and again every day.
"Learning is not a product of schooling but the lifelong attempt to acquire it."
Albert Einstein
What are you learning today?
I have a really bad conditioner (and shampoo) right now. I dread using a handful each morning and still not getting the results I'd like...
ReplyDelete