Saturday, January 30, 2010

Circus Life

Ladies and Gentlemen! Boys and Girls!

My life is a three ring circus!

In the first ring you will find Mighty Micah running, leaping, spinning and yelling with joy and laughter.

In the next ring you see Awesome Addison (don't you dare call her beautiful or pretty - according to her she is neither - only AWESOME) who is playing a guitar with headphones on and singing some version of "Rock Star" all while dressed in jammies and terribly mismatching socks.

Finally in the third ring, you will see Curious Carli and Entertaining Ella marching to the beats of their own drummers... You must be quick however because in the blink of an eye, they will be gone! And generally never headed in the same direction...

Yes, this is my life. My LOUD, crazy, busy, hysterical life... And I LOVE it! I ADORE it! And I wouldn't trade it for anything... Not everyone is cut out for circus life and I understand that. There are definitely days when I wonder if the next "act" is going to put me out of business but the hugs, kisses, and payments in "I love yous" make me so thankful for my never ending "job". It also helps that my partner in taming this craziness is fabulous! With him and God on my side I can survive anything the performers dish out!

So tonight, I forget the mess, I forget the noise and I forget the "to do" list and instead enjoy the sites and sounds of the circus... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment