Thursday, January 28, 2010

Micah's Birthday Fun

As you know by my last post, Micah turned 6 this month! Micah decided that he wanted to have Chinese and go to the mall to play for his Birthday dinner/day tradition. Here are some pictures from our evening out.

Micah LOVED his dinner! Enough to take the left overs home... He doesn't normally do that.

Micah, Jason and Addison on the carousel. I love that fun comes so cheaply!

Micah heading up the slide at the play area. He and Addi had a great time playing!

We had a birthday party for Micah the following Saturday. He wanted a Spider Man birthday party which made me a bit nervous since I usually make the kids' cakes (my friend Katie used to help me but I have "graduated" to doing it by myself) and I knew that Spider Man wouldn't be easy... Until I decided to do a cupcake cake! I found this idea online and Micah loved it. It was pretty easy and I thought the end product turned out nicely. Micah was so impressed! :) Little does he know how easy it really was!


He had a great time opening all of his new treasures! Thank you to everyone who helped us celebrate. Micah loved it all!!

It was a great birthday celebration... Next up, the TWINS! I can't believe they'll be one next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment