After much begging, I finally gave into Jason and told him he could take Micah and Addison to the circus. :) I kept saying no because we had done a lot recently with the older kids and I didn't want them to get too spoiled... But when I kept driving by the Ringling Bros train on the way to work, it made me begin to agree with him. They had a great time and Addison found her life's calling. She told Jason at the end of the night that she wanted to train ponies and work with the circus when she grows up. I guess she is following in the performing steps of her uncle... YIKES! I really hope she doesn't end up running away with the circus. :)
Jason also took Micah on his first field trip of the year. His kindergarten class went to an apple orchard last week. Jason was in charge of four boys and at the end of the trip, J was so thankful we have such a great boy. :) Micah is fantastic!! Anyway - they got to go on a hayride, pick a pumpkin, look at deer, and pet goats. They had a good time even though it was raining and cold. If you remember, last year we went to Klackes in the rain too. Orchards and the Alexanders apparently don't mix. :)
Finally, Jason gives the kids their baths every night. The twins have finally learned to sit well and are able to take a bath together. They love it (although it can get a bit dangerous as they try to climb on each other so we don't do it too often) and water flies everywhere! J often ends up drenched and I end up laughing hysterically.
Like I said, J is the best dad! I don't know what I'd do without him! I praise God on a daily basis for giving me this fantastic man!
Enjoy your evening!
Bran, you make our life such a joy! I would be lost without you... thank you for the beautiful words... J.
ReplyDelete