Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jason!!

Today was Jason's 31st birthday!! :) He had today off so we got to spend the day celebrating with him and having fun. One of the things we did was go to Post Family Farms in Hudsonville for an afternoon of pumpkin picking and other fall treats. We had a great time and I have many pictures to post, but Blogger is acting up and I am lucky I was even able to get this picture to post. I will try again tomorrow.

Anyway - like I said we had a great time being together as a family. It does completely wear me out sometimes though. Everything was running very smoothly until around dinner time and then in an instant it was chaos! :)

I think Jason had a good day though. He received all of his birthday wishes and got to spend the day with us... What more could a man ask for?! I am so thankful for this great guy! He is truly a blessing and I wouldn't ever want to do this crazy ride without him!! Happy birthday, J! I love you to pieces!!


More to come...
Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment