I can't believe she has grown and changed. It really is amazing, isn't it?
There are so many things I adore about this girl: her true blue eyes (that she got from her daddy) that dance and sparkle, especially when she smiles, her infectious giggle, her passion for music, her love for Jesus, and her super great hugs. She is one of a kind and isn't afraid to march to the beat of her own drummer. Such a treasure, my sweet Addison.
So today, as we celebrate another year of memories, I want to stop and take a minute to make some wishes for my birthday girl.
Addison I wish for you...
To always be willing to be an individual. I love that you are comfortable in your own skin. Many girls live their whole lives not finding that peace. I pray that you always are able to have joy in who you are and who God made you to be.
To be a good friend. Even though you are fine being own your own and being independent, friends are important. Remember to always be kind and be a blessing to those around you.
To have a lifelong strong faith. I've learned so much from watching you sweet girl. You have a love and passion for Jesus that makes this momma proud. I'm thankful for that and hope that you are always so willing to do "what Jesus would do".
To learn to play an instrument or two (or three or four). You LOVE music and it makes your heart tick. Maybe this year you'll really learn to play that guitar!
To continue your love to create and write and imagine. You continually amaze me with your talent.
To be able to run a race with me. You want to, so I want you to!
To continue loving each day just like you do now. One of the many things I love about you is that you really do love each day. You aren't a morning person, but you do love life. You get excited about the small things and you are usually full of joy. May it always be so!
You are loved my sunshine girl! Happy HAPPY 7th Birthday!

No comments:
Post a Comment