John Ball Zoo
Reunions with Friends
Cutlerville Days
Dutton Days
A wonderful, exciting proposal on Reeds Lake Race Day
Bowling
Celebrating another year with my main squeeze
Camping with some of my all time favorite people in the world (Community at its finest!)
Girls' Night Fun
Celebrating precious friendships that will endure the test of time and distance
And many, many playdates, bike rides, trips to Spoonlickers, swim lessons, soccer camp, Camp Barakel and the list goes on and on. We have been crazy busy and have loved it all! God has blessed us immensely and we have made some amazing memories. However, more than the events, its the people we've shared them with that have made them so fun and special. Family, friends, and friends who are like family... There is nothing better!
So as I see August peaking at me, I say, BRING IT ON! While I'm not excited about summer break ending and my little loves heading back to school all day, there are events in the boxes on August's calendar that will be landmarks in the memories of my family and I can't wait! Take a deep breathe and enjoy!
Live.Laugh.Love.

No comments:
Post a Comment