Because I'm Mom...
I get to hear four children laughing hysterically over the goofiest things all day long.
I get to make/eat "kid" food for dinner and no one bats an eyelash.
I can share my pillow at nap time or bed time with adorable little blondies who love to cuddle.
I can hear 3 little girls have a dance party in their room and sing praise songs at the top of their lungs.
I get to know "everything" for a little while longer.
I get to go for runs with my 9 year old and watch his endurance grow.
I can smile at red punch mustaches (as long as we're not going some where special).
I still have magic kisses that make pain go away.
I have four helpers to do household chores with. And they are actually getting good at them! :)
I get to read children's books and watch cartoons for fun!
I can enjoy the little things in life as they are seen through the eyes of my little people, like dandelions, caterpillars, and sidewalk chalk.
I have learned to treasure quiet and relish silent moments.
I see my daughters turning into sweet young ladies.
I see my son turning into a charming young man.
I can watch with excitement as new things are learned and finally "click".
I have the joy of seeing young hearts follow hard after our Jesus.
Today, on this rainy, dreary Tuesday, where many of the above things are not present (I did say they laugh and are sweet, right?!), I am choosing to dwell on the positive. I may not always like hearing the word and all the whining it brings with it, but I always LOVE having title!
That picture is adorable!
ReplyDelete