So thankful for this girl...
And that God chose to answer fervent prayers of healing just over a year ago.
Prayers were prayed then that Erin would be perfectly healthy and able to run in the Riverbank 5K this spring. That the only scar she would have from the crazy ordeal she experienced would be the one on her abdomen. At that time, this simple request was just like asking for Him to move a mountain. Last weekend, however, it happened! We saw God fully answer the last piece of this request as our tribe (minus Dawn - we missed you girl!) crossed the finish line at the Color Me Rad 5K (I mean come on, colored powder bombs trump a boring road race any day right? Oh and I should also mention it wasn't timed or competitive and a great race to run together.)
Praising God for his healing and faithfulness in the hard times, for joy amidst, and especially at the end of, trials, and for friendships that I would be lost without. He is good. To Him be the glory!
No comments:
Post a Comment