This week's word was "pink". When I hear that word, I can't help but think of this girl. :) Its her FAVORITE color. Bar none. When the girls were little we "assigned" them each a color in order to help other people (and who am I kidding - my "big" kids too) tell them apart. Carli was purple and Ella was pink. Its amazing how those colors have stuck with them. They each now readily proclaim that those colors are their favorite. They get very frustrated when the other choosing something to wear that's in their color scheme... I laugh. :) And then try to help mend the fences...
At any rate, Ella really does adore pink so she was the logical choice of photo when I saw it was the word for the week. At Christmas time I asked her what was on her list and she said, "Oh Mom... You know... ANYTHING PINK!". She is convinced she will live in a pink house next to her sister's purple one, and just the other day, she asked me if they made pink cars because she want one when she gets big and can drive. She is my little diva girl who loves all things frilly, fancy, and PINK. Oh how I adore her!

No comments:
Post a Comment