Kids grow fast! Did you know that?! Of course you did, because everyone knows that. However, in the past couple of months, I have seen dramatic growth in my kiddos. Its pretty amazing. Take a peek at this...
Never mind that its backwards and a bit hard to read, but Carli girl can write her own name!
And so can Ella (she has the easier end of the deal)!
Addison is reading chapter books,
And Micah is doing homework EACH night, full on into his first theater experience, and eating like a cow!
Look at this growth for the girls....
I told them I didn't think we'd see much change since it felt like we had just measured them but I was way wrong! Over and inch for each of them (and almost 2 for Ella)!
More and more I am reminded of how much they are growing and changing. I LOVE these ages and stages they are in. If I could freeze time, these would be the ages I would choose. Just enough independence to do most things on their own but still little enough to love to snuggle, hold my hand, give me butterfly kisses and still need me. Ahhh...These days are truly a treasure!






No comments:
Post a Comment