Jason has hijacked my computer!
As you most of you know he is a studying maniac these days as he works to get his licenses for his new job. His work computer died awhile back and ever since he has been using our home laptop to do his studying (tests, videos, classes, etc.). He seriously uses this thing ALL the time. I didn't realize how much I use my computer during the day until I didn't have it anymore. I communicate regularly with work. I use it for recipes. I use it for entertainment. I use it to communicate with my friends (many email me over using the phone because its just SO MUCH EASIER when you have littles running around), etc. My laptop has basically become my life line to the outside world and I am without it 99% of the time now. Needless to say, I do get more done during they day (or I take a nap) but the bottom line is that I won't be able to blog regularly until after Jason is finished with this craziness. :) I know your heartbroken but grab a tissue and eagerly await the post of my cute little Sunshine girl's birthday party!
Until then... Enjoy this great weather! Summer is almost done!
No comments:
Post a Comment