Friday, August 5, 2011

The Day I Was Brave


...Or insane... :)

Last Saturday, I decided to take the kids to the Big Lake by myself. As scary as the thought was of having them in the sand and water alone, the scarier thought was keeping them home another day while Jason studied away. So off we went. We got to the beach at 10 am, got a water's edge seat, and had a marvelous time. The kids did great and up until it was time to leave, I wondered why I had even been scared at all. When it was time to leave, things didn't go wrong, just difficult as I hauled the wagon and all our stuff towards the van with 4 tired kids and very hot sand. You moms out there totally get the picture! ;) But over all it was a great day and I would even do it again!





No comments:

Post a Comment