Friday, September 17, 2010

On the Move!

** Again this is my third post in one day to be sure to scroll down for the others**

Since the last two posts were about Micah and Addison, I decided I needed a post that focused on the twins. These two girls are the busiest little people I have ever met. :) They bring us so much joy and laughter but they also bring a ton of work. They are always moving and doing something. You'd think we'd be pros at this parenting thing since we have two older kids but that couldn't be further from the truth...

Things we have learned as a result of Carli and Ella:
  • There really is a use for every baby proofing device known to man
  • The word NO really means run in the opposite direction while laughing
  • When the house is quiet, you should immediately find out why
  • Each others arms are the best teething tools
  • Screaming is the most effective way to communicate
  • Beds make the best trampolines
  • Books are good for reading but even better for tearing
  • Every door needs a lock
  • Kisses could never be so sweet
  • "Wub youb"(love you) is music to my ears
  • Laughter really is the best medicine
  • There is NEVER a dull moment at our house
Please don't get me wrong - I am not complaining here. Not at all. Just expressing that this time in our lives is quite challenging. Having two toddlers is like nothing we've ever done before (except for in the church nursery and you get to give those kids back at the end of the morning)! They are a riot! We adore them! But we really do have our work cut out for us in this stage of parenting. Disciplining them is a challenge. We are really cracking down and Love and Logic is one of our favorite phrases. The fun times far out weigh the rough ones and we are so thankful God has given us such special little ladies!!

Do you know who's who??






Ella is in the car, Carli is on the airplane. Did you get it right??


Sweet Ella

Carli - on the move! I seriously couldn't get her to stay in one place long enough to take her picture.

My four favorite kiddos! Such sweet SWEET blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I just read all 3 of your posts and your kids are adorable! It must be strange having 2 in school! You don't seem old enough! Or maybe I'm saying that because if you're old, then that would mean I'm old too... so you're definitely not old enough! :)

    ReplyDelete