Wednesday, May 19, 2010

May Time Fun


May has been VERY busy for us! As a result I haven't blogged in awhile which caused my Aunt to peg me on Facebook. :) I figured I'd better take the hint and get a blog posted. Here is what we've been up to so far this month!

Micah is playing soccer and he loves it. His team hasn't won a game all season but hopefully that will change before all is said and done. At least he'll be a good loser right? ;) He has learned a great deal though and his skills are getting better and better all the time. He is still trying to decide if he wants to go to soccer camp this summer and play again in the fall. We'll see!

I mentioned in my last post that Micah broke our front window. Here is the damage. :) Let's just say Micah is a little bit poorer now as he had to give up some of his savings to pay for this.

We've spent a ton of time outside (when the weather has cooperated). Here we have all three girls playing inside our tiny cozy coupe... I think this lasted all of 2 minutes before a fight broke out. :) Sisterly love, right?!

We also painted our living room during an April vacation. Here is the result!

And here! We love the new look!

Last weekend my cousin and his wife came to visit. We went to John Ball Park Zoo and had a great time. We really enjoyed our day. Almost all of the exhibits were open and the weather was great!

Ride 'em cowboys! Giddy up!

Carli and Ella spent tons of time in the wagon and as a result they would drop anything out that they could get their hands on. The result was making them sit on top of the seats instead of in them. Those of you who have this wagon know exactly what I mean. We also attracted a ton of attention while we were there. I wonder if the zoo has ever considered putting multiples on display? They really gather a lot of attention. :)



I have many other pictures of Travis and Shelli's weekend here. They are on another camera and will be posted at another time. (I promise Aunt Patty! I just need to use Jerrad's card reader!)

Tonight we had pasta for dinner and I just couldn't resist posting these pictures... What messy, messy girls! I look forward to the day when the girls actually USE their utensils! :)


We have been having a great time. God is good and so is life! Until next time, enjoy the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment