This post marks the 100th entry in my online journal. I am amazed at how life has changed since that September day in 2008. Back then we were still adjusting to the news of being pregnant with twins, Micah was starting preschool, and life in general was going by at a little bit slower pace. Now jump ahead 1.5 years and we are on the run at lightening speed! :) Despite the fact that we are constantly busy, we really are enjoying the many blessing that God has given us. I have stopped many times in the past year and thought about how truly lucky I am. The world has seen a great deal of tragedy lately and when I hear about it all, I send up a prayer of thanksgiving for all that I have. Life is good!
Enjoy some photos!

I still think it will be impossible to ever get a good picture of all the kids together... Here, as you can see, I give up. :)

Micah is such a great big brother!! He puts up with so much!

Easter eggs with Daddy!

A new talent?!

It amazes me that they both fit in this little basket (it usually holds shoes but this day they decided it was going to hold them instead)

Again we try and again we fail... :) But when we do get the perfect picture EVERYONE will be impressed. It IS going to happen! I promise! :)
I also posted Carli, Ella, and Micah's annual photos by Jerrad on Facebook. Check them out if you haven't already. They are great! :)
I am signing off now... My adorable son decided to put his nerf sword through the outer layer of our picture window and I need to problem solve as to what we are going to do about it... Sounds like that may be a post for another day. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment