Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Our weekend in Ohio


We spent this past weekend in OH celebrating my cousin Travis' wedding. He and his new bride, Shelli, were married in a private ceremony over Labor Day weekend so my Aunt threw them a party this past weekend to celebrate. It was fun seeing family I hadn't seen in a long time. It was a great but exhausting weekend. I'm happy to say the next several weekends will be spent at home getting some much needed rest! Its amazing how long it takes to recover these days! :)

The Printz immediate friends and family



Mom and Aunt Patty

Miles, Addison, and Kaylen

It was fun to watch these kids play together since my cousins Mike and Candace and I all played together as kids. Now our kids are playing together and the traditions continue...

Micah and Miles having some fun in the sun

On the way home we stopped at rest area to feed the girls. I took this picture in the rear view mirror... Fun!

Congratulations Travis and Shelli! We are so happy for you both! Shelli are you sure you're ready to be a part of this clan?! Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment